Kathryn is at the forefront of women’s work+life issues, and she energizes and empowers groups of women. A dynamic speaker, she ignites compelling discussions to help women transition through many life stages.
Office of Women’s Business Ownership
U.S. Small Business Administration
In all her presentations, Kathryn emphasizes the importance of women staying in the workforce through every age and life stage to achieve long-term financial security. She helps current professional women find the work flexibility they need to avoid costly breaks, and she shows women at home caring for children and/or aging parents how to return to lucrative flexwork.
- Women’s professional & networking associations
- Internal corporate women’s resource groups
- Financial advisors focused on women
- Women’s community organizations
- Career coaches for current & returning professional women
- University and college alumni
Kathryn’s keynote address was engaging and insightful. She simply and elegantly made clear that by helping one another and being vocal about challenges, by respecting the different definitions of ambition and by sharing strategies for blending work and family, all women can succeed and achieve what is ultimately most critical—long-term financial security.
Chair, Corporate Women’s Resource Group
- Cheddar TV
- Yahoo! Finance
- WCBS Radio
- CBS News
- NBC Today Show
- 9 Lives for Women “Make Work Fit Life” Event
- The WIN Summit (Women’s Insights in the Art of Negotiating)
- The Broad Experience
- Ellevate Network
Kathryn has unique, brilliant and informative insights as she helps women navigate work and life. Her advice to always stay in the workforce is pragmatic and lifesaving.
Samantha Schacher, Co-Host
Daily Blast Live