A newsletter for current and returning professional women looking for ways to blend work and life at every age and stage…and continually work toward financial security for themselves and their families. Flexwork thought leader Kathryn Sollmann draws from her highly acclaimed book, Ambition Redefined: Why the Corner Office Doesn’t Work for Every Woman & What to Do Instead, as she empowers women to lean “in between” and develop their own brands of ambition and success.
You’ll learn about…
- Flexwork trends and why there’s never been a better time for women to blend professional work and family
- Caregiving resources for children and aging parents
- The job search strategies to find truly family friendly companies
- How to ask your boss for the flexibility you need…and get it
- Boutique recruiting firms that help women find flexible work
- Saving and investing tips to keep you on track for a comfortable retirement
- Valuable advice for making life easier, healthier and less stressful
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER? JOIN MY REFERRAL PROGRAM!
The more women you refer to my subscriber list, the more career coaching and job search rewards you'll earn!
5 referred Subscribers
Access to private Work-Life Blend LinkedIn group where you can ask me questions all day every day
25 referred Subscribers
A signed copy of my hardcover book, Ambition Redefined: Why the Corner Office Doesn't Work for Every Woman & What to Do Instead—as well as two e-books for friends
50 referred Subscribers
Written resume and LinkedIn reviews—rating their effectiveness and identifying areas for improvement
100 referred Subscribers
A career coaching package—2 hours of career coaching and a revamp of your resume and LinkedIn profile (up to $1,500 value).